LevelMount Customer Service Help
Return Policy and Instructions
Return Policy and InstructionsOur goal is to provide our customers with the best products available. We conduct extensive testing on each product to look for the best compatibility, fit, finish, ease of use and quality. In the event you are dissatisfied with a product, please contact us within 30 days of the shipment date at our returns department for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number so that we can ensure proper tracking of your return.
- You must contact us within 30 days from the date you receive your item for LevelMount to process your return.
- Once we receive your RMA request, we will issue an RMA instructional e-mail, which will explain how and where to ship the returned items to.
- Please check your spam/junk mail folder for the instructional e-mail
- After we receive your return, please allow 10 business days for us to process your transaction. Items that are considered as Drop Ship / Direct Shipment via Manufacturer could take additional processing time.
- Shipping charges will NOT be refunded (this includes the original shipping charge and the return shipping charge).
- Any packages shipped to us without an RMA will be refused at time of delivery.
- All returns have a 10-30% re-stocking fee, unless they were damaged in transit or are defective.
- All sales on clearance items are final and are not returnable.
- For all items purchased through the online brand store all warranties start from the date of purchase with applicable receipt.
Please go to the ORDER STATUS page if you would like to start the return process on an item.